Install Creator is a new software from ClickTeam, focused on the creation of installation and setup scripts, like NSIS from NullSoft, or InstallShield.
In the Wizard Mode, select a directory of files to install, customize your install program with a few mouse clicks and build it.
- The toolbars in the main window can be customized, like in MS Office products.
- A fully customizable interface for the install programs, with a full featured Dialog Box editor, ability to insert style modifiers into texts, change colors and fonts, add links, change the icon of the installer, etc.
- A pretty good compression.
- Some options to view or run several files during the installation, install files into several directories, etc.
- You can even get the installation directory from the Windows Registry or an INI file.
When installing the software, you can choose to use the unregistered version (freeware) or the registered version (registration cost is $ 59.00). The unregistered version shows an extra window with a message from the development team, encouraging the user to register the program.
- The wizard mode is very easy to use, and gives great results
- Just that window in the unregistered mode, but it's not so much